Following is a list of forms and resources vendors commonly need access to, along with a description of how and when each for is to be used.
• Vendor Code of Conduct: The PLCB is committed to maintaining the highest ethical standards in all of its operations. The PLCB expects liquor vendors and their employees and agents to embrace this commitment by complying with and training employees on the PLCB Vendor Code of Conduct.
• Regular and Luxury Merchandise Purchase Order Standard Terms and Conditions: A vendor must download and consent to these standard contract terms and conditions before accessing the Standard Quotation and Specification Form used to submit items for listing consideration.
• Instructions for Invoicing: This document identifies PLCB requirements for invoices from wine and spirits vendors.
• On-Pack Request Form: This form facilitates PLCB consideration value-added packs, for example associating a t-shirt with a bottle.
• Indemnity Form: This form must be completed before a vendor can offer in-store tastings and indemnifies the PLCB against liability associated with such tastings.
• Instant Redeemable Coupon Worksheet: This worksheet must be completed by vendors and submitted to the PLCB at least 60 days in advance for the PLCB to consider and approve coupons.
• Manufacturer's Rebate Offer Form: This form must be completed by vendors and submitted to the PLCB at least 60 days in advance in order for the PLCB to consider and approve mail-in rebate offers.
• Request for Shelf Talkers/Bottle Hangers Form: This form facilitates PLCB consideration of shelf-talkers and/or bottle hangers vendors request for items in-store.
• Vendor Allowance Portal (SPA) Training Guide: Since Vendor Allowance proposals must be submitted through the Vendor Allowance Portal, this training guide helps users navigate the portal.