If you are a college student and are looking for a paid full-time internship during the summer and/or looking for a part-time job while you are attending college full-time during a semester, you have come to the right place!
The Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board offers a variety of internships to full-time post-secondary students. Internships provide the development of interpersonal skills, performance of professional duties to refine career interests and career goals, and the exploration of full-time state employment as a career option after graduation. Positions may include project assignments in Business, Alcohol Education, Research and Development, Administration, and similar activities. To qualify, you must meet all of the following eligibility requirements at the time of the application:
• Full-time enrollment in a college or university
• Completion of at least one year towards a bachelor’s degree program
• Be in good academic standing
• Pennsylvania residency or attending a Pennsylvania college
The PLCB offers 3 different types of paid internships:
• Government Service Intern (GSI) – this is the most common internship that we offer, degree programs include Accounting, Marketing, or Business
• Engineering, Scientific, and Technical Intern (ESTI) – very few opportunities, degree programs include Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Statistics, or Supply Chain
• Legal Intern – very few opportunities, must be attending an ABA accredited law school and pursuing a Juris Doctorate degree
Eligible students earn $11.86/hour for GSI or ESTI positions and $16.99/hour for Legal positions.
To apply for a GSI position, please click here.
To apply for a ESTI position, please send in a resume and completed Personal Data Sheet to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for a Legal Internship, please send resume, Personal Data Sheet, and a writing sample to email@example.com
Make The Most of Your Education. Apply for an Internship Today!