The PLCB offers a variety of paid internships to full-time post-secondary students meeting the following eligibility requirements:
• Full-time enrollment in a college or university
• Completion of at least one year towards a bachelor’s degree program
• Good academic standing
• Pennsylvania residency or attending a Pennsylvania college
Following are the three types of paid internships offered, which may include project assignments in business, alcohol education, research and development, administration and similar activities.
• Government Service Internship (GSI) – This is the most common internship with the PLCB, and degree programs include Accounting, Marketing and Business. Eligible students earn $12.43 per hour for GSI internships. For additional information and to apply for a GSI position, click here.
• Engineering, Scientific and Technical Internship (ESTI) – Limited ESTI opportunities are available, and degree programs include Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Statistics and Supply Chain. Eligible students earn $12.43 per hour for ESTI internships. To apply for an ESTI position, send a resume and completed Personal Data Sheet to email@example.com.
• Legal Internship – Limited opportunities exist only for those attending ABA-accredited law schools and pursuing Juris Doctorate degrees. Legal internships pay $24.60 per hour. To apply for a legal internship, send a resume, Personal Data Sheet and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org